Friday, January 9, 2009

CC and Friends Clean Up Their Act! - Its about time!

OK its 2009 - Its time to Clean up My Act!!! I'm 52 and tired and excited and depressed and overwhelmed and optomistic and frankly too FAT! As my daughter always says I'm never tired - I'm Exhausted! I'm never hungry - I'm Starving! I have a knack for putting an exclamation ! onto everything in my life. My best friend and I started this awesome eBay site called CC and Friends where we sell gorgeous! luxury items that our power shopping friends hand over so they can pocket some cash to go power shopping AGAIN! (see what I mean about the !!?) We decided that while were at it we might as well start documenting some of our life and eBay adventures. The site has really taken off and we LOVE selling these awesome items like Burberry, Coach, Louis Vuitton, DVF. We also have decided that this is the year we are going to get it together and follow OUR BEST LIFE!! I'm tired of looking in the mirror and jumping in shock at who that person is in the mirror! Because as we all know - none of us have aged at all! I'm still 28 or so - aren't you? The other CC is going to chime in too...and were going to have fun talking about ourselves AND our eBay items - those coming up and those that got away....

1 comment:

  1. Hey CC-me again...I just turned 43! yuck. but feel 53 after the holidays. I am cleaning up my act too...no bread (ooops except for today), sweets or alcohol...regular exercise, lotsa sleep..i dont need to lose a ton of weight but want to feel healthy....I am very tired and stressed a lot. Do you ever drink Mona Vie?? I recommend it. Gotta go...maybe I will check out the ebay store before I watch 24!!!

    ReplyDelete