Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Please Sir, May I Have Some More Burberry?

Yes you may! Lucky eBayers get to take advantage of my fall onto the ice (Twice!). No gym yesterday or today to let my back take a rest. A slow motion Fall is so weird. Going, going, going - Down! There was plenty of time to make sure my arms were in front of me so there was no chance of breaking the fall and my wrist! The second time was this morning and slow it was not. Even with my Yaktracks secure on my boots and watching my step I went down with a Boom! Even my Lab was concerned. OK CC One keep on topic! To combat any nibbling hankerings I went Power Shopping! Burberry didn't know what hit them - Check out our eBay store CC and Friends and you will go WOW! The most gorgeous Soft Mint Green Cashmere Scarf that I have ever seen! A quilted Patent Leather Brook Handbag and a Bromley Quilted Large Bag that is to die for! Another CrossBody Quilted Bag and a few more silk Nova Plaid Scarves. Check it out! Tell your Friends! Let us know what you think! Back to the Gym tomorrow to give my Credit Card a well deserved rest.

1 comment:

  1. CC One and 2-can you post a direct link to your shop on EBay? or did I simply miss it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete