Friday, February 13, 2009

Bridal Blow Out or Bridalpalooza!!!!

Ok I'm not going to talk about myself for once - although I'm a tad miffed that no one thought to comment on my Tummy Tuck Post except CC2 who didn't think it was funny. Which I appreciate because as my best bud she is always looking out for me and knows that I can be my toughest critic. I will revisit the whole body issue again of course so check back. But right now we are so excited to Celebrate Valentines Eve by showcasing these amazing Bridal Bargains!!! Dessy Bridesmaid dresses in a gorgeous Windsor Blue and Vera Totally Fabulous Wang Seafoam Taffeta Strapless Dresses that have an extra special fit! Not to be left out as a Mother of the Bride or Groom we show a totally Scrumptious Ann Taylor "Celebrations" Suit with Ultra Glam Rhinestone Buttons for that Wow Factor! And a surprise winner with an eye catching Antonio Gaul Silk dress that is total Special Occasion! CC2 and I get so excited being able to gather these incredible designers for our special clients. Tell all your brides to be not to be knocked out by the economy. Shop smarter and your budget will be thankful and no one will know you didn't shop at Kleinfelds or Saks. And of course we will NEVER tell!

1 comment:

  1. wow-great idea CC1- just found out today that my lovely niece A is engaged-so I will make sure she and her mom (and me!)check here often!

    ReplyDelete